What are the steps to cancel a McAfee subscription?
McAfee Users have the feature of Auto-renewal which automatically renews the product subscription before it is going to end. Make sure that the protection is never interrupted. We suggest that let the Auto-Renewal is turned on, so that you are under protection. But if you still want to disable the subscription, then McAfee Support here recommends that log into My Account on home.mcafee.com & make changes to the auto-renewal settings whenever you want to.
Steps to turn off the Auto-rene
- Sign in to the official page of your antivirus.
- Give a click on My Account.
- Hit the Sign in button.
- Enter the registered email address and password.
- Give a click on Login.
- Move your cursor over My Account.
- Give a click on Auto-Renewal Settings.
- Now look for the uninterrupted protection screen. It lets you check whether renewing of license subscription is enabled for the product or not.
- To disable the auto-renewal of your products: Use the toggle located beside the product from On to Off.
- Look for the available options. If you are sure then you can disable it by giving a click to Turn Off button. Note: This screen will appear for a certain user depending on location.
- Give a click on Yes, turn it off to confirm your choice.
Now auto-renewal is disabled, you will be automatically charged when your product subscription will end. To turn on this feature again in any case, you can select to renew the subscription manually when you get the reminder email.
Contact McAfee Technical Support for instant help
Our team of well-trained technicians & engineers will assist you using the latest technology. We not only provide you the latest updates but information also which will help you in using the latest technology. Just give us call at our McAfee Helpline Number +1-844-478-5758. We will aid you with best possible resolutions using the latest tools and techniques.