How to Stop McAfee From Automatically Removing Files?
Opting McAfee for your computer security could be your excellent choice as it monitors your business computer for the virus in a better way, even identifies malicious files and other forms of malware and provides real-time security. But in some cases, it prevents some of the legitimate files and other downloaded media from opening in the misconception of virus. McAfee allows you to keep those files and folder in the exception list that means it won’t be monitored further. Furthermore, McAfee Support comes with some more solution for this particular issue.
Add the file into the McAfee ‘Exceptions’ list
- Hit the start button and type “Virus Scan Consol” in the search box then “Enter”. Right-click on the “on-screen scanners” and choose “Properties”. Choose the “Exclusion” tab and then click on “Add” button.
- Select and click “Ok” in the “Add Exclusion items” and again click “Ok” when you get the messages “Set exclusions”. Click “Apply” and then “Ok” to save the setting.
Allow the McAfee to permanently ignore these sorts of file types
- Follow the same procedure until you reach the option “Exclude File name and location” browse all the files you want to keep in exclusion or manually enter it in the list. Adjust the renaming rule if necessary, and click “Ok” to save the setting.
Temporarily disable the virus protection
- Open the security software and move to the top-right corner of the window and hit the “Navigation” link and then “Real time scanning” to turn it off.
- You can select the option “when do you want to resume it” there is a option like 15,30,45, and 60 minutes, choose the appropriate and hit the option “Turn off the protection”.
- You will get the warning messages, click “Ok” and then “Done” to finish. Click the cross sign at the top right corner of the window to close the window.
McAfee Support assists you with the guaranteed solution round-the-clock
Security software with the glitches might not achieve its target as it is expected to, so it is better to get in touch with the security experts in case of any issues. The experts at McAfee Support Canada deliver the quality solution with full certainty and 100% customer’s satisfaction. Just make a contact with them via toll-free McAfee support number Canada +1-855-253-4222 or use our trusty live chat support. We assure you; as soon as you call us, problems would be start solving.