Auto renewal feature by McAfee is a great initiative where customers don’t have to think about their security for even one day. This feature helps in renewing your software just at the right time, when your antivirus’ subscription period is about to get over.
- First, you have to open a web browser and open the official site of McAfee.
- Then, go to My Account which you can find at the top right of the website.
- Log in to the website using the credentials of your email address and password.
Note: If you are a new user, choose New User or Register Now, next you can follow the instructions to create your account in the website and then select Log In.
- Hit the Auto-Renewal Settings and select Turn Off.
- If your Auto-Renewal is already set on the mode Off, no changes are required.
If you are unable to set up the feature, our support team can assist without disturbing your peace at all.