How to Disable McAfee Virus Protection?
McAfee security tool is one of the most efficient tool to keep the virus, malware, spyware and all the digital threats away from your system. It is always recommended that customers keep their computer clean and in order to do that, they have to run virus scans. When one runs a full virus scan, it takes a while which might consume users’ lot of time. What to do if in between the user have to leave on a short notice?
In certain situations, it becomes necessary to take actions which can even cause you minor damages. When you are aware of the consequences or the right process of doing so, you wouldn’t mind taking the step further. Thus, McAfee Antivirus Support helps in explaining the process step by step on how to disable the security scan in the middle of the process:
Steps To Disable McAfee Antivirus for Windows OS:
- Click on the Windows logo.
- Search and launch McAfee Antivirus program or Click on the McAfee LiveSafe, this is also an option to open the antivirus.
- Go to the PC Security tab and click on Real-Time Scanning. Turn Off the button of the Real-Time Scanning page.
- Here you can set a time limit to reactivate the previous setting, now click Turn Off. If you don’t set any time limit, you can disable the setting manually later, in this case, select Never.
- Press Done.
- Now go to the Firewall option and click Turn Off on the tab.
- Here again, you have to set a time limit, and click Turn Off.
- After you exit from the Firewall window. Click on Automatic updates and turn Off the button.
- Exit from the Automatic Updates page and select Scheduled scans and Turn Off.
- This will disable all the services of the antivirus.
The above mentioned process will fix what you need to be fixed. But in case, you fail, that is the time to call at the McAfee Support Canada Number. It is a toll-free number where you can easily call and take help from the experts.