How Do I Remove McAfee from Windows 10?
McAfee is renowned American company; specialises in producing premium protection suite for several different operating systems (OS) such as Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac. No matter, you are an individual or an entrepreneur with many employees. If your data is really important for you; rely on it and keep your computer safe and secure.
On the other hand, Windows 10 is considered one of the greatest versions of Microsoft’s OS. It comes with several notable features and preinstalled applications. However, a few of them are bloatware. And for some people, MacAfee is one of them. If you seek help to get rid of this crapware, you have come to the right place. As McAfee Support has mentioned everything you may need in order to remove it from your computer system.
- On the desktop, go to the taskbar and click the Start menu.
- Next, right into the search bar input ‘Control Panel’.
- After inputting, a list of programs will show up.
- Here, from the list, choose the Control Panel or press an Enter button on the keyboard/keypad.
- Now, the panel will open.
- Categorise all the options, if they are not already.
- Next, find out ‘Programs’ and click it.
- Thereafter, choose the Programs and Features option, and then again select Program.
- Now, to uninstall it, locate the McAfee and choose Change/Uninstall or Uninstall button from main menus.
- If any dialogue box appears, select Yes and continue.
- Follow the uninstallation wizards’ instructions.
- As it removes, restart the computer.
These steps are easy to follow. But if you face any problem or have other queries about McAfee or Windows, contact McAfee Customer Support Canada by placing a call at helpline Number +1-855-253-4222 and discuss your issues with our experts. Here, we have every resolution for each problem. To get help in a chat form, visit our website.